After a long break... here is an major update BBFileScout update to 0.3.6 What's new?
- faster reading of directories with large number of files (incl. Warning screen)
- Opening custom registered files:
- BBFileScout allows you to associate own file extensions with custom applications (like you might know it from other OS)
- Simply enter the extension [without '.' (dot)] in the BBFileScout-Options
- Once such an associations is configured (via BBFileScout options) you could open any file type with any application that you have registered*
- Confirm Exit of BBFileScout
- Confirm Delete of files & directories
- Show hidden files & directories
- Custom file associations
* The 3'rd party application itself have to support to be started with an file as additional command line parameter (this is quite usual in other OS's but I do not know much about 3'rd party Blackberry applications right now) - I have personally tested this with GPSLogger (and 'gpl' as custom file associations) Installation & Update
You will find the download link (incl. OTA) at the BBFileScout Homepage Once again: Deleting or renaming files from your Blackberry can harm the core functionality of the device - use this function at your own risk! - Don't blame me, if you have bricked your BB.
Looking forward for your comments