I'm using a ThinkPad T42p builtin Bluetooth and here is how I got it to work.
0. Naturally make sure you have Bluetooth working on both devices and have made a successful pairing.
1. Open up the BlackBerry Device Manager.
2. Click on the Device Connection tab.
3. Make sure the Enable Bluetooth Support is checked.
4. Select the Configure Bluetooth button.
5. It will hopefully find your BlackBerry and show you the PIN and say BlackBerry 8700.
6. Go back to the Desktop Manager
7. Go to Options --> Connection Settings
8. Select Bluetooth **It should show Bluetooth-PIN: xxx (where xxx is your PIN **
9. Go back to the Desktop Manager and try IntelliSync
I hope this helps.
Last edited by celcius : 11-26-2005 at 12:57 AM.