View Single Post
Old 03-03-2009, 05:08 PM   #19 (permalink)
pastor_rob
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 9550
Carrier: Verizon
Post Thanks: 0
Wink

I have used Agendus for Palm for years until I went to my BB two years ago. I never used it on my 8130 Pearl but I am using it now on my Storm. It does work and it does work in landscape mode ... I don't know why others are having problems.

My only disappointment is that it is not up to par with the Palm version. This is a rather simple program and I am hoping that the future versions will make it more powerful as it was in palm.

I purchased it for under $9 a few months ago during a sale on a certain site (do not remember which one) and was willing to try it for that price. If it never gets any better ... than I am only out $9 for a PIM app on BB ... not bad in my opinion.

There are later versions than have been posted here ... I have 1.21 build 156 loaded on my phone as of today which is not beta and is the latest build if I am correct.

Hope this helps anyone ... and by the way ... the others are correct in order to be effective ... you must go to OPTIONS ... ADVANCED OPTIONS ... APPLICATIONS ... highlight Agendus ... hit menu key ... and then DISABLE COMPATIBILITY MODE ... then you must take out battery for 30 seconds ... and you should be good to go. If you don't do the battery thing ... you will be disappointed until you do.

Enjoy ... and Good Luck ALL!!!
Offline   Reply With Quote