View Single Post
Old 03-05-2009, 07:49 AM   #4 (permalink)
iLawCDN
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 8310
Carrier: Rogers Wireless
Post Thanks: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by coldconfession13 View Post
good review should be cheaper if there using the same clip holster for the 8330 imo
This is true. Seidio does charge you full price, dispite the holster not being custom made for the 8900. If I am paying full price to have this combo, I expect to have the same amount of research, development and quality as any other phone accessory they make.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmevis View Post
I have just not been that happy with Sedio cases.

This new two-part (upper/lower) design seems like a big improvement over the current two-part (top/bottom) design for other models as the "lips" that hold the two sides together breaks too easily.

As for the Holster, they hold and protect the phone really well. The problem I have with them is that they ride very high on your belt. More than half of your phone sticks up above your belt. Seemed like it was always in the way. If Sedio would put the rotation point higher so that the Holster rode lower, it would be much improved.
It is true the rotation point is in the middle, but maybe its the way I wear my pants (or maybe my belt is starting to form a crease for where I always hang my phone ) but only the top clip is above my pant line when wearing the phone. I personally haven't had any issue with the phone being too high.
Offline   Reply With Quote