View Single Post
Old 03-05-2009, 08:24 AM   #1 (permalink)
csmith8507

Model: 8900
Carrier: Tmobille
Post Thanks: 0
Default Applets disappearing

Please Login to Remove!

We just received 5 new 8900's from Tmo earlier this week. I upgraded them all to .168 and all of them are running great, except for mine.

I've had issues with some of the applets just disappearing completely. The biggest issue is that it's things like the Call Log and Messages. The Call Log, I can generally still get to by simply hitting the Send key, but when the Messages applet disappears, I don't seem to have any way to get to my messages. I still receive the messages, I get new message indicators, but can't get to the messages themselves.

Up until today, I was able to jockey the themes around and pull the battery and my missing apps would come back. Today I couldn't get them back for anything. I eventually gave up and re-flashed the .168 on and I'm currently not running any third party apps to see if that helps.

Anyone seen anything like this at all before or have any ideas what might be up?

Edit:
Oh, and the missing applets aren't just hidden. Show All is turned on and they are still nowhere to be found.
Offline   Reply With Quote