View Single Post
Old 03-10-2009, 04:18 PM   #3 (permalink)
XelhaBB
CrackBerry Addict

Model: 9530
PIN: Ask
Carrier: Verizon
Post Thanks: 0

Chezdigital,

Actually Jsanders hooked me up with knowledge about one the best websites there is for BB accessories. I have purchased the bulk of my wifey's BB Curve accoutrements from Blackberry Den Online. I have two items on their way to me right now.

Blackberry Accessories, Blackberry Cases, Blackberry Storm Accessories, Blackberry Bold Accessories, Blackberry Curve Accessories

Car charger: Blackberry Chargers - Premier Double Talk Charger

I got this for the wifey's Curve. She travels alot and its perfect for her situation because she transitions from the car to hotel rooms. Jsanders recommended this one to me and my wife is quite happy with it.

Holster: Seidio Spring-Clip Holster for BlackBerry Storm - ShopCrackBerry

I put my Storm in this holster for rare dress up events and I love it. However its not suitable for physically active environments. But, its a VERY NICE holster, probably the best one out there for the Storm IMO.

Sleeve: I don't use one, but there are so many available.

Screen protector: Phantom Skinz - Clear Protection Film for Blackberry Storm

Other than the VZW 3 for $10 stick on protectors, I recommend the PS thin skin. I have a thread posted for the application process. If you are registered on the Crackberry website, use the promo code and youll pay less than $20 for two complete skins.

Desktop cradle: Blackberry Storm Cradles - USB Sync and 2nd Battery Charge Cradle

This is the item I have on order along with an extra battery. I doubt Ill ever use the second battery but lately I have been stuck on extended events where I've had to squeeze out longer use from a single charge. So the extra battery will be a nice backup option.

Car mount: N/A for me.

Hope this helps!

Verizon 9530

Last edited by XelhaBB : 03-10-2009 at 04:25 PM.
Offline   Reply With Quote