View Single Post
Old 03-20-2009, 01:31 AM   #15 (permalink)
d33pa
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 9780
Carrier: Rogers BIS/BES/BES
Post Thanks: 1

im on rogers. have the 8900 as my primary small (personal) business phone. and have the bold for my employer phone.... i must say that I am a power user and use them evenly. 8900 on BIS with 8 email accts, and bold on 1 bes and 1 bis... honestly, ive used the 8900 with factory rogers and have upgraded to .133 and i use the sleeve all the time as it is in my pocket and the bold on my belt. I plugged my 8320 to my sleeve to expand it.. not because of batt issues, but for size issues.. i can say that after a few nights of the 8320 stretching it, its much easier to pull the ph out. I also have the latest official os for the bold and its really even... 48 hours.. i had to charge the bold in 43 hours because i was off "work" work and still going string with my personal work.. i do ebusiness, hosting, etc. .so email intensive for my personal work, si am confident i actually use my 8900 as much as my 9000... guilty for mixing personal work with business work :-O)

im not sure why peeps are having probs with the case.. remember, i had no issues with the tight sleeve, accept the pulling out the phone!
Offline   Reply With Quote