View Single Post
Old 03-22-2009, 10:19 PM   #1 (permalink)
scuzzy19
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 8900
Carrier: T-Mobile
Post Thanks: 0
Smile Long time BB lover

Please Login to Remove!

First time back since I bought the iphone, and purchasing a new BB. Hey guys its been a REALLY long time since I have been on here I think I registered when the 7100 first came out to Tmobile that was the first BB I fell in love with then it was the pearl. and like most suckers out there I fell for the iphone hype and purchased one. it has been my daily user for quiet some time.

Well after running into tmobile to pay a bill I saw the 8900 sitting there right at the front kiosk, right as you enter the store and after turning it on to look at the screen and play with it for a little while, I felt that warm feeling inside when I first saw the 7100. so here I am 2 days into my 8900 purchase and I cant put the thing down.

Im trying to find anything and everything that I can do with this and getting my "functionality" that I had in the iphone(if thats what you want to call the iphone, functional) but I have found that I was able to find most daily apps that I had on the iphone like beejive.

I cant wait for the bbstore to open I know thats gonna open a world of apps for us crackberry users out there. I just wanted to say that I never knew how much I missed BB phones and the wonderful usefulness of true push email. the UMA is wonderful, with the crap reception I had at home with the iphone I now have crystal clear calls in my home with uma phone calls and having exceptional call clarity and volume of phone calls.

I just wanted to introduce myself one more time so here it is.

I'm Scuzzy and Im a crackberry addict

Last edited by scuzzy19 : 03-22-2009 at 10:32 PM.
Offline   Reply With Quote