BlackBerry Handheld Software v18.104.22.1688 (Chinese)
Package Version: 22.214.171.1248
- Applications: 126.96.36.199
- Software Platform: 188.8.131.52
- File name: 8320CJK_PBr4.2.2_rel338_PL184.108.40.206_A220.127.116.11_Sing Tel.exe
- File size: 96.01MB
To install this software on any 8320:
1. Download and install the latest Desktop Manager from here
2. Download and install the OS packaged linked above.
3. Delete the vendor.xml file located in c:\program files\common files\research in motion\apploader
4. Connect BB, open Desktop Manager and you should be prompted to upgrade.
My 8320 OS is 4.5, I did exactly above step, first it not upgrade, then I try to manual upgrade, Desktop Manager show that I am try to downgrade the OS, I am not sure what to do, as I know if I downgrade the OS, my 8GB SD will not work, is that true? What will be the solution for that I can read/input Chinese and can support my 8GB media card?