View Single Post
Old 12-01-2005, 12:43 AM   #1 (permalink)
bulgee98

Model: 9530
Carrier: Verizon Wireless
Post Thanks: 0
Default Anyone Sick and Tired of NTP???

Please Login to Remove!

Ok, maybe I'm just a lowly webclient user, maybe I'm only an outsider in this whole fiasco of wireless tech showdowns, but I'm curious if anyone feels the same way I do about this whole situation. I've owned the 6510, 7510, and currently the 7520. I well understand the competing technologies, but that has nothing to do about what I'm inquiring about in the post.

What I would like to know (and I've searched so F off flamers) is: does anyone else feel that NTP is just a bloodsucking piece of SH(T company that is trying to capitalize on an IP holding that they've done nothing with whatsoever?

Seriously, argue with me here. I would love to hear it. Give me a reason not to hate this company (as a dedicated blackberry user). To me this whole lawsuit amounts to one thing: a person (turned into company, Thomas Campana Jr) "invents" a "solution" and does nothing with it.... (crickets chirping), waits until another company implements it for the masses and then says oh wait a minute, I invented this product, but because of complacency I deserve 1 billion dollars. Give me a break... Give it your best shot. I'm looking for an argument.