View Single Post
Old 12-01-2005, 07:48 AM   #4 (permalink)
Stinsonddog
BBF Moderator

Model: 9700
PIN: Agaboobie
Carrier: AT&T
Post Thanks: 0
Default Not sure anymore

Used to be many more features. I would check the RIM site under BES but I don't think the differences are as many any more. I think that was the only way to see attachments previously but not so now. They might have a comparison chart or something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by greggebhardt
I know that BES offeres over the air sync but was wondering about email.

I know nothing about BES but was wondering about how fast email is. The 15 minute lag has not been too much of a problem in the past but has become a problem in getting speedy replies to my customers who are sitting at the computer and waiting on my to give them an answer.

I am considering one of the 2rd party BES providers and wanted to know how hard it is to get things set up and the advantages provided. Also down time, do they provide dependable service? I also do not want to loose dependability on my 8700 and still want to get my AOL mail which is where all of my email is sent. I would assume that it would offer quicker AOL mail push to my device. SO MANY QUESTIONS!

Any suggestions of one of these 3rd party BES providers that would be will to help me get it set up and running as I only know BIS and nothing about the Enterprise thing.

Any suggestions or advise would be helpful