View Single Post
Old 12-01-2005, 12:29 PM   #10 (permalink)
greggebhardt
No longer Registered.

Model: 9000!
PIN: NOT!
Carrier: AT&T
Post Thanks: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad00111
Well now you can effect your AOL email through a BES. Have AOL forawrd your email to your BES email address, have your BES provider setup your email address to "appear" to be sending from your AOL email address and Bingo, your only limited by the time it takes AOL to forward your email to your BES address (which should only be seconds) and every email you send from you BES account will appear to be sent from your AOL account. You can keep your BIS or Blackberry Web account for personal or other emails and go that route.

Works like a charm, and if your shopping for a BES check out David at www.mobileweb4u.com I have never had a system outage that was not planned overnight for an upgrade, he is 100% customer driven and will even sit up with you overnight to set you up or help you troubleshoot something. $20 a month, a small price to pay to have better web access, invite availability and real time wireless syncing of my address book, contacts and calendar, plus attachment viewing (I am still with Cingular thus no BIS for me)

Just my 2 cents....
That would be nice but AOL does not forward their mail