View Single Post
Old 04-08-2009, 10:22 AM   #1 (permalink)
qstylez

Model: 8330
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Telus
Post Thanks: 0
Default Outlook Calendar problems

Please Login to Remove!

Hey all,

Still learning the quirks of my Blackberry and was looking for some help. I have 2 mailboxes setup on the BB. I was able to synch my Outlook calendar to my BB no problem. Unfortunately at that time the default calendar and mailbox was my BB email address.

Since then I've changed my default calendar and mailbox to my own domain email address. So on the BB, especially in the calendar I have events for 2 different mailboxes. The problem I'm having is:

After synchronizing w/ the Desktop Manager, not all appointments on my BB appear in Outlook. In the Outlook calendar, in the monthly view, some of the dates are in bold, but when you click on that date, there is no sign of an appointment. On the BB for the same date there IS an appointment.

Appointments that I've created under the personal domain are NOT bolded in Outlook but when you click on the day, it displays appointment details ok.

Any ideas on how I can fix this? Should I convert all appointments to one mailbox? If so, any idea how I can do a mass mail merge/conversion like that?

Thanks so much in advance!
shaun
Offline   Reply With Quote