View Single Post
Old 04-10-2009, 07:55 AM   #1 (permalink)
Bacca

Model: 9000
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Vodafone
Post Thanks: 0
Default TwitterBerry Help

Please Login to Remove!

You'll have to bear with me, I really don't know what I'm talking about with this phone.

I have a brand new Blackberry Bold which is fine. Vodafone Live and something called Hotspot Browser are on the phone and appear to be the only browsers available for me to use.

I am trying to set up Twitterberry but the installation keeps telling me "Invalid Browser Detected". I have followed the instructions given from the site, ie Change my browser to read Blackberry Browser but sadly that doesn't appear as an option for me. When I do change my browser to Hotspot Browser I can change my Browser Identification to Blackberry, Firefox or Internet Explorer but none of these seem to make a difference.

Any help is welcome. The Vodafone shop that I visited today give me a ton of instructions to follow but none of it worked. However, when I was doing that a pop-up appeared stating that I had not registered my Blackberry yet. I have "Registered" through the Host Routing Table option, do I have to register somewhere else with something else?
Offline   Reply With Quote