View Single Post
Old 04-11-2009, 11:26 PM   #1 (permalink)
The Sand
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: 9810
PIN: N/A
Carrier: AT&T
Post Thanks: 4
Default Help with Yahoo Mail Plus through BIS

Please Login to Remove!

I have Yahoo mail Plus through Outook so I don’t need to access Yahoo Mail on the web. On my Blackberry I was accessing Yahoo Mail through Yahoo Go but I did not like the format. I decided to put Yahoo mail through my BIS. Now I have 2 inboxes which is good – but unfortunately my Yahoo mail also goes into my BIS mailbox which I don’t like – I would like to keep them separate. I did some reading and found there is software that will keep the mail in separate inboxes but it is only for BES. Is there any way to keep Yahoo Mail out of my BIS mailbox?

Also, when I send a message from Yahoo mail now from my Blackberry it keeps a copy of it in the “Sent Messages” folder on Yahoo mail on the web. Now I have to go onto Yahoo on the web and clean out my sent messages folder every day from the computer. I have selected “Do not keep a copy of sent messages” on Yahoo mail on the web but it still does it anyway if something is sent from the blackberry. And when I want to delete a message from the Blackberry and select “Delete from Handheld and from Mailbox” it puts the message in the trash on Yahoo on the web but doesn’t delete it. I have to go in from the web again and delete my messages. So, it’s not really “syncing” like it should. Is there something I am missing here – something I have or haven’t selected that I should?

Thanks,
Sandy
Offline   Reply With Quote