View Single Post
Old 04-13-2009, 10:27 PM   #10 (permalink)
The Sand
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: 9810
PIN: N/A
Carrier: AT&T
Post Thanks: 4

Woooo Hooooo!!! I do have an AT&T inbox - it was hidden. I knew it wasn't the sevice book push because I have to do that everytime I do a restore (which is often because the darn ball stops working and I have to get another blackberry) the service books never make a restore (either do all my sounds - I have to reset them every time.) I hope RIM fixes those 2 problems in the future. (I am running Desktop Manager 4.7.)

But at least one problem is fixed!!!

As for Yahoo Mail Plus through BIS - I don't know if it's IMAP or not. When you enter in the Yahoo info on the Blackberry Internet Service website there are no settings. You put in your Yahoo account name and password and it does it automatically (it literally won't let you configure the settings yourself.) Now if it was really "IMAP" wouldn't I have my Yahoo folders now on my Blackberry? They are not there so I don't know... As I said, it also is saving a copy of my sent messages from my Yahoo account on the Blackberry on Yahoo mail on the web which I really didn't want... if it was reallyIMAP it should be "syncing" better - so I am still reading and trying to figure out what the deal is there.

Thanks so much for the info on fixing the multiple accounts piling in my Inbox "issue" - it really does help!!!

Sandy
Offline   Reply With Quote