Thread: JL_Cmder
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2009, 03:52 AM   #411 (permalink)
randomrick

Model: 8300
PIN: N/A
Carrier: at & t
Post Thanks: 0
Cool can download JL_Cmder :((((( HELP!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by boz0413 View Post
I have tried to install the JL_Cmder software but when I click the executable, the only outcome is a command prompt window which pops up and disappears almost instantly. The only result is the creation of the folder C:\Program Files\JL_Cmder

Any help would be much appreciated. I am running Windows XP.
I am having the same problem... Can't seem to even download the zip, which appears to have been working fine for years, up until even about a couple weeks ago (am wondering if it's because i use firefox? or maybe my panda antivirus? no?)... this seems to be the answer to all my prayers, as I was about to bite the bullet and buy a new curve.... my 8310 (i think it's a 10 anyway... maybe a 30) has my sister's old IT profile from when she worked at Wachovia Bank (no longer existent) and won't allow sms messaging... and separately seems to be stuck on thinking I have a BES, so won't allow me to configure my several personal email accounts (which I am receiving email from, but can't reply -- set them up the normal at & t way)... LONG WINDED, I KNOW, but I was really excited to find this -- and now totally bumbed that I can't download the JL_Cmder... can somebody send it to me?

thanks to one and all!!!
--Rick
Offline   Reply With Quote