Originally Posted by JSanders
Mike, I've not had a problem at all with Step 3, even on .132, .122 or any of the releases.
Well it must be something with my setup then.(although I tried it on two separate computers)
I tried with version .122 and .132 and I never got to the place in step 3 where I could add or remove net_rim_bb_browser_dameon through DM v 4.7. Only when I wiped the device and loaded .75 could I get to step three through the DM.
One other thing that may be relevant, .122 and .132 would NOT load through the DM for me. I used the loader application in the software package to install the software.