New feature since EasyDialer
2.0: Smart Dial -- interpret any outgoing calls based on configurable rules.
Menu click to dial is not required, but kept as an option.
Smart Dial allows you to set rules for interpreting outgoing calls. Rules are checked by its order. Once a rule is matched, the rule action is taken. For "Dial" action, EasyDialer drops current call, then dials the assigned calling card; for "Don't Dial" action, current call is allowed going through.
Below are some rules:
* Don't dial if destination number starts with 1416,416, 1800,800
(Don't dial with calling card for local or toll-free numbers.)
* Dial calling card [international cheap call] for any number starts with 011
* Dial calling card [Google Voice] for any outgoing call. Bug fixes:
- Fix bug in phone# matching that causes voice callback doesn't work in some cases. Other good features since 1.5:
- Supports auto-dialing extension number
- Very neat call logs. log shows destination#, rather than calling card access#.
- Support dialing very long dial sequence.
- Fast, Accurate! Relieves the pain of dialing lengthy numbers.
If you love it, please let friends know.
If you hate it, please let us know.