View Single Post
Old 05-07-2009, 11:21 AM   #32 (permalink)
williamxi
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 8310
Carrier: rogers
Post Thanks: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkym View Post
This whole thread looks like a spam/self-promoting thread to get people interested in a program that copies someone else's program idea.

It might be legal in some countries (as we know Canada has been placed on the global copyright blacklist) but from the moral point of view, it is doubtful. At least in my opinion...

Sorry, for dropping my 2 cents in here.
Hi funkym, I checked out all messages you've posted regarding all kinds of dialer apps. Definitely you are a BerryDialer promoter! I don't mind you to promote anything, but please be nice to your competitors!

It's so weird that you talked about copying idea is legal or not in this thread. Smart Dial is not a feature of BerryDialer. Besides, idea copy triggers competition, and competition always benefits users!

I know somebody who tried BerryDialer, it's sold at $29.99 in Handango. And it has so many limitations in either dialing from phone pad, or dialing calling card after destination number. This let me thinking to write a new dialer...

Now EasyDialer has upgraded to 2.0, its functions are much better than BerryDialer. Before your thumb down, have you tried it?

I'm keen on improving EasyDialer rather than "thumb down" competitor's product. You please stay away from this thread.

At last, great appreciation to BlackBerry Forum which provides me the place to discuss my app. So I save a lot of work to do it on my website.

Last edited by williamxi : 05-07-2009 at 12:31 PM.
Offline   Reply With Quote