View Single Post
Old 05-19-2009, 12:26 PM   #1 (permalink)
pete130183

Model: 8900
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Sure
Post Thanks: 0
Default User XXXX Not Started

Please Login to Remove!

Hi

I have a fresh install of Blackbery Professional Enteprise for exchange 4.1.4.17 on a plan win 2k3 server (only exchange admin tools installed and BES)inside the same domain as my exchange server. I add my users however the BB's will not activate wirelessly, I check the event logs and all I get is User XXXX not started, User YYYY not started, 2 users failed to initialise.

Been though my permissions and according the guide from RIM they are fine (besadmin is a local admin, can log on locally and run as service on BES server, is a view only exg admin, has permissions to send as, receive as and administer info store and has send as set at domain level on the DC). I have checked and the exchange tools are the same service pack as my exchange server and the MAPI32 and CDO dll's are the same versions. Also tried re-installing BES, re-booting server, even went as far as to create a brand new besadmin user and gave it the permissions from the RIM guide. There are no other warning's or errors in the event log besides the 2 for the users and the users are getting the activation e-mails from the BES server, I am really stuck at so any help would be gratefully appreciated
Offline   Reply With Quote