View Single Post
Old 05-26-2009, 09:08 PM   #7 (permalink)
MERK350Z
CrackBerry Addict

Model: 9900
PIN: 294E926C
Carrier: T-MOBILE
Post Thanks: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by savidon View Post
I know this is a very subjective topic, but I am in the process of considering whether to switch to Verizon from ATT and wondering, if I do, should I get the Storm, or just stick with the Curve, which I am happy with at the moment.

I've read many of the positive and negative comments, and would like to get some opinions on whether or not its worth looking at the Storm now, or waiting until the next version is released.

I don't mean to start an endless debate, but any ideas/comments/thoughts are appreciated. Thanks.
hmm depends on how your going to look at it. i feel that the hardware wise there is not going to be much of a change other then the suretype is gone . as for the OS and performance of the OS on the hardware it might be the same old game. if your going to be using it on the ATT network then your stuck to a limited amount of OS that will hold a good connection as i have tested all of them in the past 3 days. i even almost bricked my storm.. if your really looking into buying one the new one might not be out for a while, if you can wait i would and look at both units and see which one you want being that the storm is around 300 which is not bad.