View Single Post
Old 05-27-2009, 03:50 PM   #9 (permalink)
o2mpx
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 9650
Carrier: Sprint and ATT
Post Thanks: 0

Been on the Curve for a couple of days now. Working out well. Don't know what happened when I tried it last time, but now I feel the phone is not too heavy, downloaded several Today's themes free from Dylan's Themes (thanks Dylan), as I like having upcoming calendar entries and messages listed without going into the apps to check that the Today's themes offer.

Reception seems to be better than the Pearl 8120 and browser is faster as well.

Still not sure why the center where the trackball is and the surrounding 4 keys are concaved into the body of phone. Getting more used to the full qwerty compared to the suretype although I can still type faster on the suretype.

Have set it up on BIS to make sure I like it before having the IT guys put it on BES with enterprise activation. Using BT sync with laptop for calendar and contacts. Since I'm using 1 work and 3 other personal emails, had to wipe and reset 3 times as I was getting multiple calendar entries between Outlook for work, and the livemail calendar until I read a forum post about either deleting the CAL service books for the email addresses I don't know calendar functions for.

Bought an 8GB memory card, will try the media sync with itunes is next.
BB 8120 Pearl Tmobile
iPhone Unlocked Tmobile
Offline   Reply With Quote