View Single Post
Old 06-06-2009, 08:31 AM   #5 (permalink)
studum

Model: 9000
PIN: N/A
Carrier: rogers
Post Thanks: 0

Thanks for the replies guys.

I could not find any info on the software so could not determine if it was a beta or a released version - mind you it was stupid late and I could be a moron.

At this point I am unable to adjust the sound profiles the way I was able to on the Curve. On the Curve I was able to adjust the settings for in holster and out of holster for each profile.

On this bold I can only adjust default settings and create a custom profile limited to the same adjustments as the others.

I searched through help in the phone and it gave me the same procedures as I would do on the curve: select sound profiles, move down to advanced.... However on my phone the advanced tab is not there and I cannot bring up the menu on each profile.

Also there are no changable folder icons like there are on the Curve. These help me a lot as I use 2 or 3 Custom folders and am used to just being able to look at them to tell the difference.

I downloaded JL Commander but am afraid to go through with it to be honest because I don't know anything about it. I have wiped the phone from the handset itself, however I was afraid to do it through JL commander incase I am not able to reinstall the software as is the case right now (ending up with a bricked unit)
Offline   Reply With Quote