View Single Post
Old 06-10-2009, 01:33 PM   #4 (permalink)
saad.nbp
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 8900
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Rogers
Post Thanks: 0

Just downloaded the update and their are couple of things that are improved which were messed up in the last OS. The first thing i tried out was playing a preloaded video (last OS had a lag issue) and this time it loaded without any lag. Aside from that i know some people were having some call log issues. Well what i can tell you is that they have fixed that issue (well atleast when i tried it). So far i didn't have any problems and as for the battery life, i can't give you much detail since i just got it today, however i did notice one thing which was when i was using wifi (surfing on youtube and other random sites). after using it for 20-30 minute, my battery did decrease 10%. Again i can't say wheather the battery life sucks or not because i don't use wifi that often to know how much its suppose to decrease by, but i will test it out more and let you guys know. Hope that helps

PS: When you first download the OS, some programe will lag at the beginning. So let your phone load up properly and use it a little bit. It should be fine after using it the first time

Last edited by saad.nbp : 06-10-2009 at 01:38 PM.
Offline   Reply With Quote