View Single Post
Old 06-16-2009, 06:59 PM   #10 (permalink)
jimroe
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 9700
PIN: N/A
Carrier: AT&T
Post Thanks: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by DZD View Post
I've only used the original Jawbone and it didn't work well for me - I think it's because the little white button didn't make contact with my face all the time - the folks on the other end said I would fade in and out.

Did anyone else experience this and notice an improvement with Jawbone 2 or 3 (New or Prime)?

Thanks.
Yes - that was my biggest problem with previous Jawbones. The first one was train wreck trying to get it on my ear, and once on I had a difficult time hearing what others were saying, and could never keep the white sensor in contact with my "jawbone".

Jawbone2 was better but still the ear loop seemed to work at cross purposes with keeping the white sensor against my jaw. I often hung up (by accident) as I would fiddle with it to make better contact because people on the other end couldn't hear me.

The Prime really fixes this - at least for my ears it does. The new earbuds not only hold it securely in my ear but keep the sensor pressed tightly against my jaw.

I have a whole desk drawer full of various BT headsets as I've looked for the "perfect" one. Until now none have come close to the Prime in terms of ease of "putting on" and function and the audio quality I "hear" from it. I've never had a single complain from anyone I've talked to about background noise or asking me to repeat what I said because they couldn't hear me.
Offline   Reply With Quote