Originally Posted by ImJustLearning
There is a way to change them temporarily.
From the main screen:
1. Press the green phone (takes you into the Call Log)
2. Press the Menu button (has the BlackBerry dots on it)
3. Select View Speed Dial List
4. Highlight the preset speed dial key i.e. A
5. Press the enter key (bottom right corner) you will be taken to your Address Book
6. Select the entry for the Speed Dial
This will stay until you restart you BlackBerry.
Blackberry not acting right? Pull the Battery!
8100, 8310, 8900, 9700 - Retired / 9800-Active
If someone helps you, hit the Thanks button!