View Single Post
Old 07-12-2009, 12:06 AM   #2 (permalink)
TylerBoneZJoneZ
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: Droid
PIN: INK
Carrier: Verizon Wireless
Post Thanks: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddy27 View Post
Okay so I got a notification that facebook has a new version so I went to update. It updated ok then it prompts you to reboot the phone. So I rebooted and now my media card is not working. I dont' know what to do. I've tried everything I called Verizon yeah they were a big help...

Exact message that reads is: A media card has been inserted that contains errors. To correct the errors please use a disk error-checking utility on a computer.

Okay so I have one of those mini adapters and connected it but yet when I go to my computer it says please insert disk.. Its connected and the light is green so I know its in.. Please someone help me I have to many things on this card.

I even tried to run a manual troubleshooting disk from cmd and nothing.. Then I even went to the my computer right click to properties then to tools to check now the errors I clicked on both boxes and clicked start and NOTHING... I'm going crazy I have pictures of my first niece on there. I'm so upset can someone please help me.. Verizon wants me to format my card but I refuse because I feel like it can be fixed.

Calm Down Dude, Someone will help you sooner or later if possible. The only advice I have is remove the media card from your BlackBerry and pull the battery out for 2 minutes reinsert the media card FIRST THEN insert the battery. Hope this helps. If not uninstall facebook.