View Single Post
Old 07-21-2009, 01:51 PM   #7 (permalink)
BUC
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: 9000
Carrier: Movistar
Post Thanks: 0

Well... for Texting its very good, for calling its also good with good sound quality.... for music I LOVE IT.. because is faster to search for songs/artist just start typing in the list... and you can also create Smart Playlist... and the Bluetooth capabilities are great, having full profiles... also being compatible with microSDHC up to 32GB i think.. I only have 8GB.. but its better than non removable memory (though if you have an iTouch it may seem redundant cause battery life is not that great for music).... for camera its ok. I use it but I rather use real camera if I go for a Trip or somewhere special. Calendar its so-so you do have task and appointments but its very basic... Other tools.. well the Office on the go its great to have... especially Excel which even has formulas. There are not as many applications as the iPhone/iTouch but where BB really shines is at email and messaging managing. So the email integrations is great, you can receive emails like SMS and see attachments, you can make them... You get full push notifications...

Its a great phone overall.....

I forgot to mention, the trackball is pretty good in this phone cause its a flip phone.. so it will stay cleaner than other blackberry models... At least in my experience... I have never taken it apart to clean the ball... and I cant say the same for 2 other curve models in my house....

Last edited by BUC : 07-21-2009 at 01:55 PM.
Offline   Reply With Quote