View Single Post
Old 08-15-2009, 01:21 PM   #1 (permalink)
yahtzee
CrackBerry Addict

Model: 9650
Carrier: Sprint
Post Thanks: 0
Default Car charger questions for Tour

Please Login to Remove!

So I have gone through 3 car chargers now with the Tour. Yes, I understand that the battery life blows on this (which makes finding a car charger that much more important):

Started off with a brand new car charger that I had purchased for my Curve (The grey Nextel one with mini-USB) and added the mini--->micro-USB adapter.....no charge at all (doesn't even give indication that it's plugged in).

Bought the $30 Sprint micro-USB charger - have to force it into the charging port and then have to hold device with entire left hand to pull out. Tried 2 others in the store and they were all the same. They also barely charged the device at all....

Yesterday, I bought a $20 Rocketcharger from Best Buy.....fits much better but is barely adding a charge to my device....

what gives here? Ideally, I'd like to find a charger that allows me to use the adapter so that I can charge other things in my car (other people's Curves, my SkyCaddy, etc) but can't find a mini-USB charger that works with the Moto adapter.....any suggestions?
Offline   Reply With Quote