There is only one user on our BES, so I didn't need to filter by the UserConfigId, but there are over 800 pages of results when I do it, so I used the following SQL instead:
SELECT Id, UserConfigId, TableId, Guid, RecordTimeStamp, Data, Status, ServerTime, State, Lurnum, ModuleName, ModuleVersion, ModuleSize
WHERE (ModuleName LIKE '%com%')
This returned 3 modules, none of which are included in our application.
To make sure my SQL was working fine I activated a different device for the user, pushed the app out to that device and ran the SQL again, this time all of the modules from our app appeared in the result.
So I am absolutely 100% sure that I checked the database for the relevant modules and they aren't there.