I'm trying to find a successful way to sync Blackberries to the Mac. I've looked into Epicad, and although their product looks promising, it only syncs contacts and calendar, no notes, tasks, nor an application loader. Furthermore, the promise of a stand-alone application not requiring Exchange seems to be "coming soon" for the past couple years. I purchased PocketMac for blackberry and it simply didn't work. It destroyed a large portion of my data in both contacts and calendars. I tried getting support for over 4 months, and they were completely unhelpful, unresponsive, and failed to offer any support to get it working. One day they just issued a refund rather than continue any effort to correct the problem. 6 months later I received an inquiry about the problems I had from a company representative, and provided (once again) my feedback and problems that I had had. They once again failed to respond or address the matter.
Any suggestions on a solution that actually works would be greatly appreciated.
Originally Posted by finch
Much awaited and long over due there are finally full featured syncing solution for the Macintosh and Blackberry users. I created this document for my corporate Macintosh clients who require BIS (BlackBerry Internet Service) BES (BlackBerry Enterprise Server) sync compatibility. TARGET AUDIENCE:SOLUTIONS: EPICAD SyncAgain
PocketMac Blackberry Sync
- - Target audience: BES users
- Compatibility: BES and sync with Address Book and iCal
- Requirements: BES 3.6.x or higher and HH OS 3.7.1.x
- Price: $139.00 US
- Limitations: BES, can only sync with Address Book and iCal
DESKTOP REQUIREMENTS: MACINTOSH SUPPORTED EXCHANGE/BES HOSTS:
- - Target audience: Consumer, Pro-sumer, BIS Users
- Compatibility: Entourage, Address Book, iCal, iSync, Now Contact/Now Up to Date, Stickies, DayLite CRM
- Requirements: Mac OS 10.3 or higher, USB, Handheld OS 22.214.171.124
- Price: $29.95 US
- Limitations: No application loader