| | Exchange Permissions
Any gurus want to take a stab at this? I hired a consultant and he looked at my environment and setup and said it all checked out ok. I've put a call for support in with RIM and am waiting to hear from them.
I reread the documentation & rebuilt the server from the ground up and corrected my mistakes I made along the way the first time as I went and I get the exact same result as below. Every 13 minutes I get those same errors in the event log & it tells me that the one user I have "isn't started". I feel it's exchange permission related but as the consultant pointed out - it all checks out ok.
My next step is to try installing 4.1 and get it going with exchange. That or I'm going to give everyone blankets & matches and they will have to resort to sending smoke signals.