View Single Post
Old 08-29-2009, 04:24 PM   #5 (permalink)
fonejunkie
Just me

Model: iFone
PIN: Not on my iPhone5
Carrier: iPhone5 on AT&T Mobility
Post Thanks: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeypaw View Post
From a PC, I think the only way to get to the memory on a Curve is through Desktop Manager with Roxio. The fastest way would be copy the pictures to the PC and then to the card directly instead of while in the phone.

One other method that is slightly easier (but just slightly) than moving each one is using an photo upload app. itookthisonmyphone.com is a free one. Flikr.com used to have an app as well, but I think that one didn't load full sized photos.

With itookthisonmyphone, you install the app and then can browse the photos, use options to upload it, move onto the next photo, upload, continue. Since it does uploading in the background, you don't have to wait for each move to finish. Then you have to go to the website, download the photos, and put them onto the card. You'd still have to delete the ones on the phone memory afterwards.
Thanks for playing... but the objective is to move the pictures from the phone's internal memory to the memory card in the phone as easily as possible.

From my PC, with the Curve connected, I CAN see the phone's memory card... what I can NOT see is the phone's internal memory... though I can easily see both when I connect my Bold to my PC.
Offline   Reply With Quote