View Single Post
Old 09-06-2009, 08:06 PM   #1 (permalink)
copster

Model: 8330
PIN: N/A
Carrier: VERIZON
Post Thanks: 0
Default bbm 5.0 bunch off horse sh*&

Please Login to Remove!

hello everyone... i am so pissed with blackberry right now. i use to have bbm 5.0 on my 8330 curve. i uninstalled it by accident one day and have not be able to get it back. i have checked the desktop manager and the device. i have done a backup restore through the manager and nothing. i have searched until i am sick and tired of it. you can not even get the old software because i have do what i am supposed to do and upgraded my software on my phone. you can't go to blackberry.co because it will not let you install unless you are on the 4.1 or 4.2 software. well look get up with the times and release the 5.0 already or get off your high horse and let it be installed without deleting it from every site that leaks it. there is no reason that someone should have to search so hard to find a blackberry software... this is bull s*^!. i love my blackberry but this has to change. there will never be a stop to this madness until we all boycott this action by blackberry.

if anyone would like to help with this issue then please pm me and help me find a link that works......... i would hate to see one of the cooperate bastards at blackberry see the link and delete this post.

thank you for all who cares. please write if you are upset with the monopoly.
Offline   Reply With Quote