View Single Post
Old 09-16-2009, 01:26 AM   #12 (permalink)
redliine
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 9700
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Bell
Post Thanks: 1

I know, I don't really buy it either. I think he just wanted to get me off the phone so when he asked if it was unlocked and I said yes he was quick to make that conclusion. I asked them if there was anything else we could try and he said no and that the problem won't be fixed because it's unlocked.

I should have lied and said it was locked to Rogers lol.

Like I have mentioned before I have owned many Blackberrys. a bunch of 8300's, an 8310, a pearl and a few 9000's and i've never experienced any problem like this before.

I just got off the phone with the previous owner and he never had data setup for this phone and he was also using Fido. So he knew nothing about bbm working or not. I mentioned before he only owned this phone for a few weeks (the phone is in mint condition) before he switched to an iPhone. He said that i have to get the PIN registered but I dont even know what he is talking about.

This is really crappy. I just put the phone on CL and hopefully will sell it for the same price I bought it for and i'll just try another Bold. I really have no idea what else I can do at this point.

Unless of course you guys have any other ideas.