View Single Post
Old 09-21-2009, 06:37 PM   #1 (permalink)
ms_jeffw00

Model: 8300
PIN: N/A
Carrier: VerizonWireless
Post Thanks: 0
Default Please review lifetime ban

Please Login to Remove!

Hi - My husband was banned for life from this forum yesterday, and though I admit he's not an angel (who is?), it really looks like a couple of moderators had it in for him, so I'm posting (without his knowledge) in the hope that some of the other moderators will review what happened. There was definitely a little testosterone on both sides, but it looks like my husband was provoked. He was looking for some calendar SW for me, and when he tried to explain that the options suggested by a moderator didn't work for me (one was unsupported, the other I was uncomfortable with), they piled it on him. Some other people ultimately provided useful suggestions that we are going to look into.

Now perhaps he shouldn't have directly asked the moderator to stop posting what he thought was unconstructive comments, but it's not clear to me that was a request he should have needed to make. I mean, other people were calling him names and being quite critical of his questions. He did push back a bit (he's not a doormat), but at least he used polite language and smiley faces to try to lighten the mood.

Anyway - all I'm asking for is an impartial review. He was doing this for me so I kind of feel responsible.

The thread is here

general-8300-series-discussion-curve/204775-non-outlook-calendar-app-syncs-blackberry.html