I installed .230 last night, here's what I've noticed:
1. Dang, it's like my Tour was overclocked. It's definitely faster.
2. The "Charging" lightning bolt is back when the Tour is plugged in
3. Viigo is still busted as with .190 - no trackball scrolling if the article has an image (Of course, IMHO Viigo has always been busted - everyone else has spacebar scrolling working...)
4. Did I mention this thing runs like a scalded dog?
5. Boot seems faster. I'm still loving the boot indicator bar.
6. No difference in battery life that I can tell.