Thread: 8330 or 9630?
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2009, 11:14 PM   #13 (permalink)
turn_key
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: 8330m
PIN: G PAL4 Putter
Carrier: Sprint
Post Thanks: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by rambo47 View Post
I still have my Pre and use it as a backup/change-of-pace device, but nothing does email like a BlackBerry. I missed my BB too much, and after a couple of weeks the "new-ness" of the Pre wore off. Once the "shiny new gadget" phase was done, the little weaknesses and missing features of the Pre let me look at it objectively. The keypad on the Pre doesn't compare to a BlackBerry, and the email handling was not up to the high standards I had come to rely on with my old BlackBerrys. No local sync with the Pre, no ability to change the sounds for different incoming messages, and an over-reliance on Google, all rubbed me the wrong way.
I can understand that. I tend to change phones like socks and I'm always attracted to the newest shiny stuff. However, I can say that the BB has been the best phone and yet I still gravitate to whatever is at the top of that damn phone list. I'm not really brand loyal when it comes to phones but I'm having trouble finding a reason to switch to something else.

Just wondering. Thanks for the info. The 9630 is probably what I'm going with unless Sprint carries some of the other models.

Thanks for all the opinions.

Last edited by turn_key : 10-17-2009 at 11:16 PM. Reason: kant speel
Offline   Reply With Quote