Thread: SMS sent log
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2009, 03:24 PM   #6 (permalink)
mee315

Model: 8330
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Verizon
Post Thanks: 0

so i've inherited a bes box with 57 users. We have zero policies in place and the box was pretty much running as it was when it was fired up. I am logging at least the 17 logs that i've been able to find in the maintenance guide. I have two questions. Where can I find a very good description on what each of these logs actually captures. I know some are self explanatory and others not so much... Secondly Juwaack68 you indicate that SMS are logged and that I should be able to retrieve. Hence my being appointed to this nightmare of a server...As stated before, I have 17 logs in my "logs" folder. Each has a lot of bes info and transaction id's associated with them. Where can I go to see these transactions? Do they exist? AND where and how can I extract the sms msg's...I've poured over the manuals today and this is time sensitive so I'd appreciate any help. Plus side....found this forum!!

Thanks in advance for your help if you'd like to advise off list be happy to share my email. Thanks again
Offline   Reply With Quote