Thread: Input Question
View Single Post
Old 12-28-2005, 10:52 PM   #2 (permalink)
Knows Where the Search Button Is
mcspeed's Avatar
Join Date: Dec 2005
Model: 7130
Posts: 30
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Good question. It's called a mini USB...see link below. You've seen it on a number of devices as I know I have.
Mini USB link
"If you come to a fork in the road, take it." - Yogi Berra