View Single Post
Old 10-30-2009, 09:15 PM   #1 (permalink)
DemonSlayer
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 9530
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Verizon
Post Thanks: 0
Default Free SMS Texting App Avail.????

Please Login to Remove!

So I know this question has been asked, in a variety of different ways, but is there a way to text message using SMS to anyone, not just BB users w/PIN, with an application that works, that is availiable using data transfer rather than the regular SMS route though the service provider so I dont have to suscribe to unlimited texting. Is there a way on a STORM 9530 possibley through Yahoo IM, AIM apps or otherwise. There has to be a program being developed, and the only thing that promises something close to this which does not work on my BB 100% is CortadoSMS 2 Desk. Which send the message without it having to be opened to my email where I am able to read it. The program says I am then able from my email to text back, but unfortunately it wont let me text back to the sender. Is there a similar program that works. (Sending the text, without it having to be opened to an email, which then from my BB I would be able to text back from the email.) Any ideas? Or anyone know of any developers working on this, or established programs that would get the job done. Thanks all.
Offline   Reply With Quote