View Single Post
Old 01-01-2006, 07:23 PM   #5 (permalink)
KonTiki
BlackBerry Extraordinaire

Model: 9650
PIN: 007
Carrier: Verizon
Post Thanks: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by VidGameKing
Thanks for the declaration. Finally DJSAS4SHO has decided to "master" the "Blackberry world"!!!! We will never use our blackberries the same again! He will come and conquer or world just as he has done in with the RAZER V3!!!!! Prepare yourself!!!! Prepare yourself!!!!! DJSAS4SHO will be ushering in the great and noble time of mastering the blackberry world!!!!

I feel mastered already!!!!!

Thanks for going over stuff we all already know!!!!

There is no need to flame someone that comes here and with only 3 post to his belt, post such a comprehensive and detailed piece of information. Even if the information has been strewn all over ten different other threads he took the time and put the effort in consolidating it making it very easy to read and follow. At the same time his efforts will probably save us having to hear again people asking the same questions ovr and over. His efforts ought to be commended, not scoffed VidGameKing. I would love to see more newbies coming in here and doing one hundredth of what he did in that post.

DJSAS4SHO, despite the flaming from that
insidious member of our community, I applaud your efforts and any additional information tht you can render to our group is appreciated and welcomed.

Running OS 6.0.0.524