View Single Post
Old 12-16-2009, 08:37 PM   #1 (permalink)
ItsaRaid
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 9700
PIN: 217B8701
Carrier: AT&T
Post Thanks: 0
Default Wanted Blackberry 9700 New AT&T

Please Login to Remove!

"Deal of the Century"

PowerView

APC Smart-UPS XL SUM1500RMXL2U | APCGuard.com

I am looking for a new UNopened, sealed and AT&T Branded Blackberry 9700,I
I have a very new APC SUM1500RMXL2U Uninterruptible Power Supply and a Powerview, they are well described by the links included in this post.

I had a smaller unit that failed APC was out of stock and offered the above in exchange, it is 3X more expensive and powerful.

Most my stuff is in the Bedroom and this unit is just to big for me.

You can have everything described, in exchange for a new AT&T Branded Blackberry 9700.

A word of Caution, I am in Ohio, the UPS weighs about 125lbs, I have all the manuals, shipping Boxes, Hardware Packages connectors ect. It would be better to pick up yourself.

The Powerview is a incredible device, like a Fluke Digital Volt Meter, not only do you control the UPS, but you monitor incoming Line Voltage. Your equipment that gets power will never see the utilities company crappy power again, no spikes, brownouts ect. Worth its weight in Gold-

I went from Blackberry to I-Phone, what a big mistake.....and my big toe, the UPS is just to much for my room. It powers all my computer stuff.
Contact me at [email address] if interested,

Please... the UPS itself sells for some $1200.00 and the PowerView $212.00, I have everything that came with the UPS-
All I want is a New Unopened Sealed BB 9700 AT&T Branded.

Thank You and Happy Holidays to all
Offline   Reply With Quote