View Single Post
Old 12-20-2009, 01:22 PM   #5 (permalink)
lmcjipo
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: Q10
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Bell Wireless
Post Thanks: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianGL1800 View Post
1: Is there a Blackberry version of Pocket Quicken, or a simple app that will let me send "finance" entries directly to my desktop Quicken. If you've used Pocket Quicken you'll know what I mean.

2: Here's the biggy..., is there a desktop app (other than Outlook) that I can use similarly to Palm Desktop to sync calender/appointment, contact and/or to-do task entries between the desktop and the Blackberry. I find Outlook to be way too much of a drain on the computer and far too complex for my needs.

I'm also a long time Palm user and recently got a Blackberry Bold 9700.

1) I'm still using my Treo 680 even though I have better phones (iPhone 3GS & Bold 9700) because there is no program that I've been able to find which does what the Palm & PocketQuicken can do in terms of ease of synchronization with the desktop version of Quicken. I have tested out SplashMoney for the Blackberry but it just isn't the same

2) I use Google Calendar and GoogleSync for Blackberry in order to synchronize my appointments. It works for me and Google Calendar is accessible anywhere that I have access to the internet.

My Tech Blog
Offline   Reply With Quote