Originally Posted by shahzadk007
Cause of the issue
The device software or software application component has failed, or there is corrupt data from a wired or wireless synchronization.
Clear the Address Book database on the device.
1. Open BlackBerry Desktop Manager.
2. Click Backup and Restore, and selectAdvanced.
3. From the Handheld Databases list, selectAddress Book.
4. Click Clear. Go back to the BlackBerry Desktop Manager window.
5. Synchronize the Address Book with the correct translator in Intellisync®. For more information on selecting the correct translator in Intellisync, please see KB-00074.
I tried that, sadly it does not work. When I try to go to advanced it shows blank windows. No databases to work with.
Thank you for your effort. I think AT&T is going to have to replace the device.