View Single Post
Old 12-27-2009, 10:48 AM   #1 (permalink)
FerretDefunct

Model: 8310
PIN: N/A
Carrier: AT&T
Post Thanks: 0
Default Help with Blackberry 8310 Gaming (Newbie)

Please Login to Remove!

I recently picked up an 8310 from a relative that decided to go with a simpler phone. I don't currently have a data plan (and don't plan on getting one any time soon) so I've been tinkering with games and apps downloaded via my PC and uploaded with the Desktop Manager. My question is: I've noticed on nearly every game that I've played seems to have a blank white bar down the left side of the screen that is unused. In addition to this I've also found that many of the games controls do not match those listed in the games references, meaning that I sort of have to mash buttons until I found out what each does.

At first I wrote this issues off to my downloading software meant for other models, however I still noticed the problems on software that explicitly said it was for 83XX models. I'm assuming the white bar can be remedied by tinkering with the screen orientation in some way? I expect I'll just have to live with the goofy controls. In any case I would really appreciate anybody that could spare the time to throw some info at me regarding this, thanks.

Last edited by FerretDefunct : 12-27-2009 at 10:50 AM.
Offline   Reply With Quote