View Single Post
Old 12-31-2009, 04:35 PM   #46 (permalink)
BBdrea

Model: 8310
PIN: N/A
Carrier: AT&T
Post Thanks: 0

Hello fellow BB users!

I will be able to upgrade within the next 3 weeks. I am currently using the 8310 and love it, have had no problems with it...but its time for something better.

When the 9000 was to be released, I waited for months and kept watching the release date get pushed back. After hearing from a few users about its first few issues(with battery life and such) I decided to stick with my little curve.

Now the 9700 has come out. Clearly it's better and an "upgrade" but I am so turned off by it looking so similar to the new Tour. The 9000 was "Bold". This one, if not looking at its interior specs and features, can't even be told apart from the new curves from a distance. I love the 9000's big body even though to many it is an inconvenience.

Not sure, however, if it'd be a wise decision to give up on a brand new upgrade for one that was released over a year ago. Would it really be that "unwise" of a move as many people around here are making it out to be?hmmmmmmmm...?

BTW This Magnum/Dakota, if true, would be a big thumbs up. I would definitely stick around a little longer to wait for that one
Offline   Reply With Quote