View Single Post
Old 01-10-2010, 09:20 AM   #15 (permalink)
xeroxide
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 9700
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Three (aus)
Post Thanks: 0

very good points wayne. I agree with the research thing, however with the BB and it's models, the similarity between them means that the majority of the research dep would be working on multiple cause they overlap... A LOT - the only radical exception to this would be the storm?

I agree with Dubdub as well, consumer and business devices have different strengths/weaknesses.

iPhone's apps are amazing, and there's many i wish were on my BB... but in the end i chose BB over iphone just a few days ago... why? after trying both it seemed that the BB was better for me in terms of messaging. I find the browser quite adequate... you should try the default nokia n95 browser... i couldn't even log into my bank website without it complaining and booting me... took my bank 2 years to make a mobile site which you could do more than just view your balances.

another issue with the iphone FOR ME was it's battery life... i love the apps, but it seems i needed to carry a charger around with me if i wanted to use them. with my BB i've used the GPS for a full hour with only 15% battery drain.... try doing that on an iphone. i love the keyboard and sorry, touch screen while fun, is in the end smudge screen imo... keyboard texting is top notch.

both have strengths and weaknesses, but in your eyes, you are willing to see past the iphones ones, go with that then.

Last edited by xeroxide : 01-10-2010 at 09:22 AM.
Offline   Reply With Quote