Originally Posted by Kyos
I deleted the vendor file at first too. Wouldn't let me upgrade.
So finally after going at it for a few minutes, I put back the vendor file and worked.
Haven't tried that. Thanks for the suggestion. I may have to reload it. The SMSs are messed up a bit. I saw another post somewhere where another person had this problem. It is combining multiple messages into the oldest one. So it says that I sent things to people I didn't. That can make a guy nervous at first.
I believe if I reload the OS and when I restore I don't add in any SMSs I may not have this problem anymore.
I did finally get it to load using BBSAK, shutting off the internet, and disabling software updates. This was after a wipe didn't work and I had to reload 4.7.